Diplomatic Removals Worldwide
Our headquarters are located in Brussels, one of the most significant diplomatic cities in the world. Brussels serves as a crucial center for international politics and is home to numerous international organizations, politicians, diplomats, and officials. It is also the capital of the European Union and the headquarters of NATO. Several key EU institutions are based here, and many diplomatic missions are located in the vicinity.
Thanks to Brussels' prominent position, over the years, we have acquired specific expertise in relocating numerous diplomats from various missions, institutions, and embassies to and from various countries worldwide. We also have the necessary expertise to handle removals to common destinations for diplomats, such as Ethiopia, Paraguay or Myanmar, as well as more challenging locations like Iraq, Sudan or Honduras.
Why choose Putters?
Putters offers competitive prices by focusing on customer expectations, which is why we are the best choice. Our extensive team of experienced professionals is available throughout the entire moving process for door-to-door moves, regardless of the country of origin or destination, including:
- Flexible, tailor-made, and all-inclusive door-to-door services through sea, air, or road transport.
- Consultation and advice on customs and export or import procedures that vary from country to country.
- All-risk insurance through reliable European insurers.
- Vehicle transportation with advice on vehicle specifications and import restrictions.
- High-quality service based on personalized and specific transport solutions or more cost-effective solutions based on consolidated sea or road transport.
- Storage services for permanent or temporary storage.
- Various additional moving-related services such as handyman services, third-party assistance for specialized items like artworks or objects requiring specialized attention, including pianos and safes, assistance with pet transportation, assistance with VAT refunds, and more.
Request your quote
Your moving checklist for your new home
When you're moving, there are many things to consider.
We're here to provide you with a helpful reminder to make your move easier:
12-10 weeks before the move
- Decide which items you want to take with you and which ones you don't. Do this in two steps if necessary.
- Store your contracts, documents, to-do lists, and other moving-related items in one place.
- Inform your friends and colleagues about your upcoming move.
- Contact schools and sports clubs.
- Reach out to your doctor and dentist for your medical records.
- Get in touch with your landlord and inform them of your departure.
- Notify companies with monthly payment obligations.
- Inform your employer(s).
10-8 weeks before the move
- Contact a moving company for a pre-move or virtual survey to receive a moving quote.
- Note down all your questions for the moving company.
- Decide whether you're taking certain items with you or not.
- Check for prohibited items or items with restrictions.
6-4 weeks before the move
- Confirm the moving dates with the movers.
- Confirm the insurance with the movers.
- Start packing non-essential items.
- Make a list of items you will move yourself
- Request moving boxes if needed.
4-2 weeks before the move
- Begin the necessary paperwork for the move.
- Notify the post office of your change of address.
- Get rid of any unnecessary items.
3-1 days before the move
- Prepare a suitcase with essential items.
- Disconnect all non-essential appliances.
- Gather all items you will personally transport to a room inaccessible to the movers.
- Safely store all important documents, such as passports, flight tickets, etc.
1 day before the move
- Enjoy a good night's sleep and be ready for the movers.
- Be present when the movers arrive.
- Walk through the house at the start of the moving day with the head of the moving crew.
- Ensure the attic, basement, garage, and garden shed are cleared out.
- Walk through the house at the end of the moving day with the head of the moving crew.